Monday 9 September 2013

The Bryan Ansell collection: Blood Bowl (second edition) Citadel Miniatures

Today's dip into the Bryan Ansell collection uncovers some Blood Bowl (second edition) Citadel Miniatures. I've been scouring through old White Dwarfs to discover who painted these figures, and although many of them are illustrated in 'Eavy Metal articles I can't find any indication of who painted them. Any help would be appreciated.

Big Guys








Dwarves







Halflings



Dark Elves






Elves






Chaos






Orcs






Humans







Various





5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for archiving all of these on the web. I can't get enough. Gotta try that tick of using cotton to represent a glint of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see those old minis appearing again on the net !
    Il reminds me my young days, when I played some BB games and when I spend hours looking through the WD and other GW books looking at the minis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a few gems you've got there!
    Gotta love the nostalgia over those models&colour schemes.
    Thank you and congratulations for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many current players regard the elf and skaven ranges for blood bowl 2nd edition as the best BB models made by GW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could be wrong but I have a feeling Darren Matthews was responsible for painting a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete